Residence permit in Slovakia

If you are a non-EU citizen, an EU citizen, or a family member of an EU citizen, and you have intentions to work, conduct business, or study in the Slovak Republic, you can apply for temporary residence. You have the option to submit your application at the representative office based on your nationality or at the foreigner's police department within the Slovak Republic. The duration of your temporary stay will be determined by the purpose for which the stay is granted.